Sunday, January 20, 2008

When Is The Time...

Days and nights I dream of you
Of how you speaks and how you smiles
I'll do anything just to be with you
Cause you're the only cure when I'm ill

Is this gonna bloom or is it gonna end
Can you tell me before the sun's gone
My broken heart - only you can mend
And you're the one who comes when I'm all alone

There is something very special in you
Which makes me understands the meaning of 'I Love You'
I wish someday that you would say
Those three little words to me - which will brightens my day

Now I begin to wonder
Are we just friends and never lover
But I guess I should put that thought aside
Cause I know I should have faith and be your guide

Sooner or later I'll get the conclusion
For all my thoughts and my questions
But when is the day and when is the time
For you to tell me that you are mine


Truly yours,
Perpetua Angeline

叶子的离开,是风的请求,还是树的不挽留。。。

No comments: